- Making a Will
- For Charities
- For Solicitors
Every year, one in five Australians is struck down with a major brain or mind disorder.
Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA) is a leading medical research institute dedicated to reducing this burden on our community. Your generous gift will help us conduct vital research.
Some of the many aspects of neuroscience we explore include:
- Degenerative brain diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's and other dementias
- Mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
- Developmental disorders such as autism and Asperger's syndrome
- Rehabilitation after stroke and spinal cord injury
- Disorders such as sleep apnoea and chronic pain
- Falls prevention in the elderly
- Improving vehicle safety for all Australians
Our goal is to prevent, treat and cure brain and nervous system diseases, disorders and injuries through world-class medical research.
Your consideration of leaving a gift in your will is greatly appreciated. Every donation makes a difference and brings us closer to our goal.
1300 888 019
New South Wales, 2031
ABN: 94 050 110 346