- Making a Will
- For Charities
- For Solicitors
When life hangs in the balance, you want to be assured of receiving the highest level of emergency specialist care at the scene of the accident.
In 1986, a group of doctors had a shared vision: to create a better rescue helicopter service in Australia. They believed severely sick and injured patients being rescued by medical helicopter, should be treated by critical care emergency doctors. From this vision, CareFlight was born.
By including CareFlight in your Will, you will be playing a significant part in saving lives in the future. It is a simple, yet powerful act.
Your bequest will help us to:
- bring rapid response critical care to the ill and injured
- train specialist doctors in pre-hospital and transport medicine
- provide trauma care training for first responder emergency services personnel and volunteers
- continue our research into developing ways to improve patient outcomes
- purchase state of the art, lightweight equipment so we can reach our patients faster and transport them more efficiently
Everything CareFlight has achieved over the years has been with the support of the community we serve. That loyal and generous support has made it possible for CareFlight to spread our wings across Australia and beyond.
For more information about CareFlight or leaving a legacy, contact our Bequest officer on 1800 655 876
You are helping us to saves lives.
02 9843 5122
4 Barden Street,
New South Wales, 2052
ABN: 18 210 132 023